The Brophy Financial Aid Program is committed to providing aid for all students with identified, verified need. Brophy offers the following programs to assist students and families.
- The Direct Grants Program is a single monetary award applied directly against the total tuition amount.
- The Work Grants Program, awarded only with the Direct Grants Program, can be fulfilled by working on campus or securing off-campus employment. If a student works off campus, his salary (net pay) will be matched dollar-for-dollar by Brophy to pay down the Work Grant that has been awarded.
- The MacBook Air Grant, always awarded with the Direct Grants Program, is also available to an incoming freshmen or transfer student if the family qualifies for a Direct Grant of half or more of the total annual tuition.
Financial Aid Program Funding
The funding for the annual financial aid budget comes from the following resources.➨Brophy College Preparatory School Endowment➨Brophy Community Foundation
The Brophy Community Foundation, a separate 501(c)(3) school tuition organization certified by the Arizona Department of Revenue to receive tax credit donations, provides a majority of the school's financial aid budget.
- At least 90% of the Foundation's annual revenue is allocated to students with verified need
- The Foundation has never accepted donations designated to a specific student
- Applications that qualify for funding by the Brophy Community Foundation will be reviewed by the Foundation
Please note that ALL applications for financial aid are processed through the school's financial aid office and that a family's financial aid package takes into account all auxiliary funding sources received toward the annual tuition amount.
Please click on the link below for details concerning the financial aid application process and frequently asked questions about the program.Please note: Arizona state law
prohibits any student from receiving funding from a Student Tuition Organization (STO) and the Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) program in the same school year.