Beginning in September, we invite you to attend one of eight informal evening events that Brophy will host around the Valley for eighth-grade boys and their parents. Director of Admissions Mike Ward will give a presentation about Brophy and the admissions process, with time for questions afterward. You will also have the opportunity to meet and talk to current Brophy students.
The program starts at 7 p.m. and ends at 8:30 p.m. Dates for fall 2019 are below. Links to RSVP are under the location tabs on the right.
If you need special accommodations, please contact our office as most of these presentations are held in private homes. The Central Phoenix Information Social is handicapped-accessible and located on Brophy's campus.
- Arcadia – Sept. 16
- Chandler/Gilbert – Sept. 18
- Paradise Valley – Sept. 23
- West Valley (Litchfield/Avondale/Buckeye) – TBD
- North Valley (Peoria/Glendale) – Oct. 3
- Scottsdale (Desert Ridge) – Oct. 16
- North Scottsdale – Oct. 22
- Ahwatukee – Oct. 23
- Central Phoenix at Brophy – Oct. 28