Request a Brophy Transcript

  • Transcripts are submitted electronically to colleges via Naviance.
    • An unofficial transcript signed by both the student and his counselor must be on file with Mrs. Khan before she sends the electronic transcript. Students who did not sign their transcript on Orientation Day must report to their counselor to do so immediately.
  • Students request transcripts in their Naviance account by adding colleges to “Colleges I’m Applying To” list. From there, select the “Request Transcripts” link and check off the box next to each school that needs a transcript.
  • Transcripts requested after December 15 will NOT be processed until school resumes in January.
  • Students who transferred to Brophy during high school will need to request OFFICIAL copies of their previous high school transcript and have those DIRECTLY sent to colleges/universities. Transfer students should also request a Brophy transcript that will verify their enrollment status at Brophy for college admissions offices.

  • For alumni needing transcripts, please contact the registrar, Mrs. Shawna Khan, at

Request a Rio Salado Transcript
Click here for instruction >