Mark Your Calendar…
- May 19 - Baccalaureate Mass, St. Francis Xavier Church, 7 p.m.
- May 20 - Graduation, Robson Gym, 9 a.m. (tickets required)
- May 20 - Project Graduation, Crackerjax, Scottsdale, 7:30 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Brophy Mothers’ Guild would like to congratulate the Class of 2017 and their families. This will be our final eNews until the summer issue on June 23. We will start back up with our bi-monthly publication at the beginning of August. Enjoy your summer. We look forward to seeing you in August. Have a relaxing and safe summer.
-The Mothers’ Guild Executive Board
New Parent Sponsors Needed
Welcome the Moms of the Class of 2021
Do you remember being a new Brophy mom and receiving a welcoming call from your New Parent Sponsor asking whether you had any questions? Of course you had a million questions! Remember how helpful that New Parent Sponsor was with answers to everything from curriculum to carpools? Well, this is your chance to be a New Parent Sponsor for the upcoming school year.
It’s so easy! All you need to do is to make phone calls to the new families later in the summer, right before school starts. Please note that there is a particular need for Spanish-speaking moms. To sign up or to receive more information, please contact Diana Batoon-Aguirreemail@example.com.
Brophy/Xavier Project Graduation 2017
Saturday, May 20
5 p.m. – Set-up
7:30 p.m.-1 a.m. – Event
We are still accepting registrations! Please get your information in ASAP! All forms can be found on the website. Please print, sign and drop off final registrations at Romley Hall front reception office.
If you had trouble in the previous newsletter with the Project Grad website link, here is the corrected link with all the details, forms, drop off locations and rules! http://bcpxcpprojectgrad.com/
Memory Boards can be turned in to the front reception office in Romley Hall as well.
- ALL students MUST register, check-in, and ride the buses from Brophy to Crackerjax.
- No backpacks, purses, or outside food or beverages allowed on buses or into Crackerjax. Cell phones are allowed.
- If parents need to pick up their students early from Crackerjax, prior arrangements MUST be made with Julie Herstam no later than May 19, 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarships and financial aid are still available for graduates. Please contact Sue Hornbeck/ Shornbeck@brophyprep.org.
New Student Convocation – Volunteers Needed!
Saturday, August 5
Volunteers are needed for the New Student Convocation on August 5 from 9:15-11:30 a.m. to assist with passing out programs and pins, and to oversee the cookie tables. If you are interested, please click the link below to sign up.
2017 Fashion Show
Friday, November 3
Mark your calendars for November 3, 2107 for the Brophy Fashion Show at The Scottsdale Princess.
2017 Senior Moms
A heartfelt thank you for all that you have given to the Brophy community over the years. Your commitment, dedication, and generosity will leave a lasting impression on all of us. We wish you the best as you embark on the next chapter of your parenting journey. If you wish to stay in touch with all that continues to happen with the Brophy Mothers’ Guild, please click here
or contact Jean Cody at email@example.com
to be added to the Alumni Moms’ email distribution list. Please include your full name and email address. Even if you have another son at Brophy, you can become a part of the alumni group, too.
- Thank you to all the mothers who served as 2016-2017 Committee Chairs: Maryann Iannitti, Shawna Warner, Julie Alpert, Michele McCabe, Stacy Ames, Janelle Hughes, Laurena Ketzel-Kerber, Susan Chalmers, Regina Castellani, Carol Brown, Jana Earnest, Mary Keller, Suzanne Park, Monica Wambaugh, Roseanne Schneider, Julie Petersen, Dianne Rice, Cindy McDonald, Nubia Perez, Barbara Duffy, Diane Johnson, Billie Norville, Lori Taszarak, Donna Ellis, Iris Cardenas, Lisa Meyer, Kelly Ingram, Caroline Albin, Jennifer Donley, Nancy Michael, Jean Mullen, Cindy Frakes, Jill Maxwell, Jenn McAndrew, Jen Kirshner, Carrie Regan, Jean Cody, Trescha Peeples, Mary Ellen Beall, Heather Haak, Jodi MacKenzie, Caroline Sullivan, Laura Barnes, Stephanie Cunningham, Sharee Sims, Diane Jacobs, Christi O’Gara, Christi Sourk, Amanda Thompson, Ritta Fagain, Kelli Rice, Megan Kuhl, Polly Wintergalen, Teresa Brown, Laura Tolson, Karyn Fletcher, Renata Martin, Anna Shanks, Tracy Ferrara, and Lana Holmes.
- Thank you to the members of the 2016-2017 Executive Board: Deidra Gilligan, Nancy Holben-Bates, Kim McCann, Natalee Leber, Amy Bonner, Colleen Maruster, Joni Owen, and Stacy Ames. The Mothers’ Guild is grateful for your hard work and dedication. Bless you!
- A big, huge MAHALO to Amanda Thompson and Ritta Fagain for their hard work and 12 months of planning to ensure that Project Graduation 2017 is a fantastic evening for our 2017 graduates. Well done!
- Thank you to Jenn McAndrew and her team of volunteers, Trescha Peeples, Lynn Cassidy, Yolanda Alemany, Nubia Perez, Irma Aboyte, Rosa Santana, Luz Valenzuela, Sandra Bolosar, Taria Smith, Karen Ahearne, Alexandra Rangel, Candie Niezgodzki, Barbara Kurtz, and Susie Fioriti who transformed the Harper Great Hall, creating a beautiful reception for the Class of 2017 and their families following the Baccalaureate Mass tonight.