In 1927, Mrs. William Henry Brophy donated land and funds to establish a Jesuit high school in honor of her late husband. The school opened in September 1928 with Brophy Hall accommodating classrooms, Romley Hall serving as a residence for the Jesuit faculty and administration, and Brophy Chapel — now on the National Register of Historic Places — as a sanctum for the young men attending Brophy.
 
The campus has expanded its footprint over the years with new construction staying true to the original Spanish Colonial style and abundant outdoor spaces incorporated into the design.

List of 5 items.