BROPHY CHAPEL COVID-19 RESPONSE
Brophy has resumed 10 a.m. Sunday mass in the chapel. As the chapel continues its gradual reopening, capacity has now been extended to accommodate 100 guests with reservations required. The link to make your reservation is at the top of this page. If you make a reservation and then the number in your party changes or you find you can't attend, please go back in and adjust or cancel your reservation.
Brophy has also extended event capacity to a 100-guest maximum. To book an event, contact the chapel manager
WEEKDAY AND SUNDAY MASS — ALL ARE WELCOME
During the school year, Mass is celebrated in Brophy Chapel every Sunday at 10 a.m. Due to COVID-19, Brophy has not yet resumed the traditional Wednesday noon mass that is also open to the public. Please visit the St. Francis Xavier Church website
for information on daily and weekly masses there. WEDDINGS AT BROPHY CHAPEL
Built in 1928, the beautiful and intimate Brophy Chapel was designed for the students of Brophy College Preparatory. Because of the high demand for this unique sanctuary as a wedding venue, the chapel is only available to graduates of Brophy College Preparatory and Xavier College Preparatory. Once you download the guidelines and reservation information below, if you have questions, please contact chapel coordinator Susan DeLozier at 602-264-5291, ext. 6422, or you may email
When booking your wedding date, please note the information below.
- For chapel guidelines, please click here.
- For chapel reservation information/reservation form, please click here.
- For information on the Brophy Chapel reservation fee and refund policy, click here.
- October – We overseed this month. There will be "caution" tape around the front lawn and near the chapel. For weddings, we will remove it from the area by the chapel entrance.
- December – The chapel, altar and entryway will be decorated for Christmas starting the second weekend in December. Christmas décor stays up until Jan. 6.
- July/August – The chapel is closed (with no events scheduled), re-opening in mid-August.
- Holiday weekends – We do not schedule weddings on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's Eve weekends.
- Once payment is made, the $400 chapel fee deposit is nonrefundable. See the full reservation cancellation policy here.
Please note that in fall 2018 we changed how baptisms are scheduled. If you are interested in scheduling a baptism in Brophy Chapel, please click here
for more information.
For information on funerals or baptisms in the chapel, please contact chapel coordinator Susan DeLozier at 602-264-5291, ext. 6422, or email